Vision & Mission
At LHP College of Law, Sirsa, we strive for the following:
- To advance and disseminate knowledge of the law with a view to ensuring its proper role in national development.
- To develop in the students a sense of responsibility to serve the society in the field of law by developing skills in advocacy, judicial and other legal services.
- To impart high-quality legal education and to develop overall personality of the student in a disciplined environment.
- To prepare lawyers of tomorrow for handling legal issues not only restricted to the national boundaries but also complex cross-border transactions, by developing legal skills in core specialized areas such as Business Laws, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Laws, and Trade Laws.
- To make its law graduates capable of successfully pursuing a career at the Bar, competing for Judicial Services, Civil Services, Defence Services and placements in Multi-national Corporations.
- To organize lectures, seminars, symposia and conferences for the dissemination of legal knowledge and to make law and legal processes efficient instruments of social development.
- To be a centre of excellence in the field of legal education by adopting modern teaching and training techniques.
- To impart training and conduct refresher courses for law teachers, judicial officers, advocates and other persons engaged or interested in the legal field.
- To increase legal awareness in the community and further the cause of social justice by providing legal aid to the underprivileged sections of the society.